Assembly Line Usage Precautions
The following should be noted when using Assembly Line:
1. Before using the equipment, check whether the power supply line of the workshop meets the load requirements of the equipment; whether the power supply voltage and frequency are consistent with the equipment requirements.
2. Regularly check the connected parts of each wire, whether the connection is reliable, and there is no rust.
3. Regularly check whether the assembly of each component is good, whether the fastener is loose or not, and whether there is any other foreign matter inside the body.
4. Before starting the motor, it is necessary to check whether the reducer in the main drive system has been refueled; if not, the oil or gear oil of No. 30 should be added to the mark above, and the oil should be cleaned after 200 hours of use. After the hour, clean and change the oil once.
5. The conveyor belt should be adjusted in time: the adjusting screw is provided in the tensioning device at one end of the wire body. The tightness of the conveyor belt has been adjusted during installation. After a certain period of operation, the rotating parts are in operation due to long-term tension. The wear and tear will produce an elongation phenomenon. At this time, by rotating the adjusting screw, the purpose of tightening can be achieved, but it is necessary to pay attention to the tightness.
6. After each shift is completed, the thread body and the sundries under the main and paying machines should be cleaned to keep the equipment clean, tidy and dry to improve the service life of the equipment.
7. During the use process, the components should be placed in place. It is strictly forbidden to put on the non-assembly items such as paper scraps, cloth sheets and tools to ensure the safety and reliability of the production line.